Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

By Ashley Flores. My niece.

                                     Love you Ashley.
One day she come to me with a piece a paper in her hand.
She talk me: (Tia hice esto  para ti) ant I did this for you.I did`t know what to say and I say nothing, she talk me I Know you  a writer , you write about your life and poems so I write this to your
record I hope you like it, I write my self. I give a hug and I keep
the piece a paper. This is what she wrote.


                                      My heart beats.

My heart beats up and down telling me that something is worry,
I don`t now what is worry, I look up and down and nothing is missing. It just my heart telling me I need love .
People may thing I am crazy but I don`t care because my heart  hurts when beats up and down.
  

by Ashley Flores

No hay comentarios.: